I know I’ve owed you a December to Remember updated since Saturday. Sorry friends. It was a crazy gingerbread filled weekend that ended with my car being trapped in my garage. Sounds like fun right? Well, it was a blast until that last part. Anyway, I do have an update for you all. I have to admit; I’m off to a bit of a slow start especially on the fitness side of things. I really need to pick it up because I desparately need more winter gear!
- Run 75 miles – 7/75
- Cross Train 250 minutes – 70/250
- Strength Train 150 minutes – 20 /150
- Hold a 2 minute plank – 45 seconds
- 2 “real” push-ups – I can get halfway down and back up twice
- Hold a 90 second wall squat – 45 seconds
- Track food/ points 25 complete days – 11/25
- Make 15 new healthy recipes from my cookbook stash – 5/15
- 160 servings of fruits and veggies. – 54/160
I promise an actual Saturday morning update this week!